Available Student Services
- Career Development Center
- Disabilities Services/Special Needs
- On-Site Counseling
- Health Services
- Spiritual Formation
- Financial Services
- IT Helpdesk
(NACADA, 2004). Advisors have created a Moodle site for quick, online information for students.
- Regional Campus Tutors
One-on-one tutoring is available to students for writing assignments across all disciplines, as well as for help with general education subjects.Â Writing tutors are available on site at each regional campus during select evening hours. Students may schedule appointments or drop in during the hours posted at the regional campusâ€™ front desk.. Sessions are 30-50 minutes long, and are available by appointment and through drop-in service. Tutors will work with students as many times as needed, in all stages of the writing process, to help with development, organization, and clarity. Please note that though we may offer help with grammatical issues, the Academic Support Center does not provide guaranteed proofreading services.
Subject matter tutors (general education level mathematics, sciences, and Spanish) are available on the main campus in the Academic Support Center from 9 am to 4pm only, and online Math tutoring is also available.
- Veterans representative: David Black
- Ïã½¶ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍø is approved by the Bureau of Private Post-Secondary Education as a degree-granting institution for the attendance of veterans (chapters 30, 31, 1606) and their dependents (chapter 35) under Student Life Staff 38, United States Code to be eligible for veteran benefits. Veterans and/or their dependents who plan to enroll in the university are encouraged to contact the veterans' certifying official staff member in the Registrar's Office to file the appropriate paperwork with the Department of Veterans' Affairs. For more information about veteran benefits contact the .
Regional Campus Resources
- Picture ID
- Student Lounge: Regional campus study spaces
- Laptop loaners
- Vending machines
- Student kitchenette
- Copy services