Ïã½¶ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍø offers many opportunities for all FPU students to study in locations around the world.
Steps to Study Away
- Talk to study abroad leaders, global education coordinator, program director, advisor, parents, and students who have studied abroad to find out which program/s best suit your academic and personal goals in studying abroad.
- Plan ahead! You should start planning your freshmen year if possible for a semester program and at least a year ahead if you are thinking about a summer study abroad. well in advance. Learn more about the country and region you plan to study in so you will be well prepared.
- Apply for the trip. The application process is on the study abroad site in the page describing each study abroad program.
- Have two faculty or staff persons use this formÂ to evaluate your potential forÂ a study abroad program.Â Alternatively, print out this evaluation form and give it to two faculty or staff to complete.
- Apply for grants/scholarships connected with your trip or .
- Attend the pre-departure and planning meetings for your trip. These are usually held in the Spring for the summer trips and Fall semester trips and in the Fall for the Spring semester trips.
- Plan your classes connected with the trip. Here is a list of classesÂ that are usually connected with various trips. Talk to the trip leader to find out more specifics about what courses are connected with the trip you are planning to take.
- Complete the appropriate Academic Credit Use Agreement form. Download the printable form. Complete it, get the necessary signatures, and hand it in to the Registrarâ€™s Office.
- Register for the classes connected with the study abroad program.
- Print and complete the following forms:
- Have a wonderful study abroad experience!
- Europe (more information coming!)
- Israel Study Abroad
Fall and Spring Semester Programs
- Costa Rica (Every Spring & Fall â€“ English Classes + Spanish Language Classes)
Study Away Partnerships
Ïã½¶ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍø offers many opportunities for all FPU students to study on campuses around the world. Spots are limited to go on a study away opportunity with one of our partner organizations so apply early! The first step to going with a study away partner is to fill out the application form below.