Congratulations on being accepted as a student at Ïã½¶ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍø! We lookÂ forward to having you join us. Now that you are accepted, we have a few more steps for you to complete. Please choose which program you have been accepted into and follow the steps listed:
- Submit your non-refundable new studentÂ .
- Choose express mail serviceÂ for your I-20.
- Once your receive a copy of your SEVIS I-20 via email, you can pay the $350 SEVIS fee atÂ . Be sure to print a receipt and take it with you to your visa interview. If you would like to pay via Western Union.
- Apply for a student visa (F1) by completing the onlineÂ . Be sure to have a photo taken before you start.
- After completing the DS-160, print and keep the DS-160 confirmation barcode page. (You do not need to print the full application.)
- You must schedule a visa interview appointment. (The U.S. Embassy or Consulate does not schedule an appointment for you.)Â
- Prepare for your visa interview and gather the required documentation.Ìý
- When you are issued a student visa, purchase your flight ticket! Please find your arrival date in your admission packet. If you are unsure, emailÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ to request the date of your arrival.
- Email theÂ International OfficeÂ your flight itinerary (flight schedule).
- Complete the arrival formÂ and let us know if you need a ride from the Ïã½¶ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍø Yosemite International Airport. It's a free service!
- If you would like to live on campus, submit yourÂ ²¹²Ô»åÌýRoommate Match Form (18-21 years old)
- If you have submitted your TOEFL scores and if you passed the test, sign up for registration (beginning in November for spring classes or May for fall classes.) Please email email@example.com to check with the admissions specialist..
- Fill out the medical formsÂ with your doctor and submit your immunization records toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.Ìý
- Watch theÂ . This video teaches you how to prepare for your arrival in the U.S., how the U.S. healthcare system works, and how you should seek medical care appropriately if you become sick or injured.
- If you have submitted your TOEFL scores and if you passed the test, sign up for New Student OrientationÂ which is required for all new students who passed TOEFL (fall semester only). Sign ups will begin in spring.
- If you need to take the TOEFL, and please arrive a day before the test is offered.
Please check your admission packet and read your emails for orientation dates and times. When you arrive on-campus, be sure to come to the International Office and have your SEVIS I-20 along with the passport. See our campus map included in your admission packet. Our International Admissions Team looks forward to meeting you in person!